Univers Paie, the HR Path Group’s payroll expertise
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
Univers Paie, a subsidiary of the HR Path Group, a flexible and responsive company on a human scale, provides Payroll Made in France. Thanks to our global payroll expertise, we offer our customers several degrees of outsourcing.
Joining Univers Paie will allow you to quickly gain skills to acquire a global expertise on payroll, on various collective agreements: management of payroll and legal declarations, and monitoring of social security daily allowances. Through audits and payroll settings, we ensure the control and monitoring of the payroll environment of our major French and international clients.
As a senior payroll administrator, you will join Univers Paie International to assist our foreign clients in the processing of their French payroll.
The position is based in Caen but if you live outside this area, you can work in 100% remote.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Collecting and importing variable elements
- Follow-up and implementation of legal and conventional changes
- The complete control of pay slips
- The realization of the balance of all accounts
- Management of event and monthly Nominal Social Declarations
- Monitoring of sick leave and social security payments
- Generation and control of post-payroll statements
- Management, follow-up and correction of payroll anomalies
- Management of social declarations and relations with social organisations
- Managing customer relations, supporting changes and steering quality
- Depending on your skills and wishes, support for junior payroll managers, or even management of a team
- You are fluent in English in a professional context and you are able to manage a complete payroll process.
- You are used to managing large volumes (more than 600 pay slips per month)
- You can manage several collective agreements
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive remuneration & benefits
- A great working atmosphere every day
- A good work/life balance with opportunities to telework
- Team parties every 3 months, annual seminar abroad
Come and grow in a very challenging environment, within our Scale-Up which is developing internationally.
Member of the French Tech 120 and Happy at Work label, the HR Path Group offers you the opportunity to develop fully within a dynamic company that listens to its employees.
Thanks to the acquisition of new companies and a new record fundraising of more than 110 million euros in 2021, HR Path promises you a stimulating, challenging and fulfilling work environment.
See you soon at HR Path!